Thursday, July 18, 2013

My Disney Teapot Collection

Well, collection might be a bit of an overstatement ...  That is my intent, though, and this is my first acquisition! Of course I bought it at the outlet store I mentioned in a previous post.

Isn't this a sweet, little pot? I could not resist Tinkerbell, my favorite Disney character, especially at 50%off ($17.99). It's going to to sit on my kitchen window ledge and remind me of Peter Pan's Flight every day. "Think of all the joy you'll find when you leave the world behind..." All you need is faith, trust and pixie dust!                                                                 
                                                                      
Even the box is pretty.                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment